Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blood for the Blood God

Alright kids,

Here we are again today with another hobby blog update. Today we're going to look at my most current ongoing project, my World Eater chaos Space Marines! This army is being built according to Codex: Blood Angels and will be, in theory, a rapid assault force built around dreadnaughts, assault squads, and drop pods. These guys are my favorite of the traitor legions (followed by the Iron Warriors at a clsoe second) and are a project I hope to one day expand enough to throw down in an Apocolypse game. Wouldn't that be grand?

As many of you are already aware, the best camera I have availible to me is built into my phone... so getting quality photos right now is a bit of an affair. That being said, here are some of the better shots I was able to capture of my force commander and a single member of his honor squad.




First up is my primary HQ, the wonderful Lord Zhufor availible from Forge World (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/KHORNE-WORLD-EATERS-TERMINATOR-LORD-ZHUFOR.html)...















Rounding it off today is a member of his honor squad. This guy sees me combining Games Workshop's classic Berserker kit with the impressive Forge World impressive World Eaters Conversion Set and throwing in a bucket of blood for good measure (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/_WORLD-EATERS-CONVERSION-SET.html).






























Well, that's all for today. Keep the eye out for more in the coming days.






Cheers,



Ben

















No comments:

Post a Comment