Sunday, March 7, 2010

More goodies.....

In order so appease your appetites, I am doing a nice big post here... I really don't have much to say by the way of philosophy and whatnot, so enjoy the photos. There will be more current pictures coming soon. The Death Korp and the World Eaters are well on their way... !



This Tiger was my first venture into Flames of War. 5th SS Panzer ("Wiking"). I'm currently finishing off som STuGs and Ferdinads, which I'll post ASAP.


Wulfrik "The Wanderer". This is by far one of my favorite GW models ever cast (not to mention one of the paint jobs I'm most proud of). I really love his thousand yard stare...


KHORNE GIANTS!



The front rank of a unit of Khorne Warriors with two hand weapons. The bloke in the center I modelled after Borkil the Butcher from the old Hordes of Chaos book.



The Librarian for the Death Wing






A champion from one of my Marauder units. He's named Erik The Bloodaxe as omage to Jake Hanson...






the command section for Erik







... and the ever disgusting festus....


There will more coming soon, so keep checking in. I'm planning on posting Blood Bowl teams, forgeworld big nasties, more chaos, more Death Korp and more of whatever I can find...
Till then...






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Awesome. You do me an Honour, Herr Johns. That's an old Limited Edition model too right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over all I like how the Panther looks, however the “brush” strokes are too thick as far as scale goes. Also, I would suggest using transfers for cross.

    Banner is a really nice touch even though Germans stopped using them on the tanks in 1942 (-: (If you remember they used them because it was easy for Luftwaffe to identify them. After 1942 Germans started to loose air superiority and they didn’t want to be easily recognized.)

    ReplyDelete