Monday, March 1, 2010

So it begins...

So here I am... starting a hobby blog thanks to the inspiration of a crazy Aussie and the prodding of a crazed Russian who's name will be withheld for his own safety. I do not have much else to say as of yet and I lack a really decent camera these days ... so keep checking in as I will be adding more material as it becomes availible... until then... I'll start with some example I've created over the last few months...


The amazing Forgeworld Giant Chaos Spawn... this little beauty is currently being used in my Warriors of Chaos army as Scyla...



The exhalted hero from GamesDay 2009 I painted for the Baltimore Battle Bunker



The ever disgusting Nurgle Blight Drone ... an amazing model....







The first model done for my Deathwing Chapter... a dreadnaught... thank you Assault on Black Reach for all of your fine (and inexpensive) models...

As an aside... I am willing to take on project for clients... if you have an questions, please feel free to comment here or email me.


Maholo



2 comments:

  1. That Blight Drone poop needs more gloss Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! No we can see all the cool stuff that you work on! I demand to see your Krieg army! Also, I do believe that my nickname is Mad Russian, not Crazed Russian (-:

    ReplyDelete